Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: I think it's time to....

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Losing your touch?
    Aha! I found a weakness.
    Strong women weaken you!
    klink keerrrrrrrrplunk...

    a double quater shot.

    Think you need to guzzle the rest of your beer pal

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (guzzle)

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    (guzzle)

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    (guzzle)

    see? I'm fine...

    (falls face first into counter)

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn.
    I beat another one down.
    Now what?
    I get bored easily!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait... wait.. I ken still drink... i gohht one hanna steel on da bar...

    Barkeep.. two ghetto beatings, pronto...


    I'll be under da bahr if you need me...

    (flop)

    ( i think you laced my drinks or something)

  5. #25
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah FB..... with shoestrings.

    *snickers and whines aloud in a SARCASTIC manor*
    FB is a lightweight...
    FB is a lightweight....

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (hic)

    Sweepy won't even be able to talk straight once she's had a ghetto beating...

    (crawls back under the table and prays for his recovery time to kick in)

    (hic)

  7. #27
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly what is a ghetto beating?
    Should I run away now?
    or keep playing?

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I were you, I'd run away as far as you can as fast as your feets can carry you.


    A ghetto beating is a drink I came up with my brother one night in his dorm room. We named it that because we had one and were legally retarded shortly after we finished comsuming it. it sneaks up on you and beats the piss outta your liver. Hence the name.

    (hic)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'm going out for Caronas with the girls.
    (literally)
    Meet ya back here over the weekend and we'll see how this ends up.
    I'm not skeeered of a ......
    wait, hold that thought and I'll think about it!

    G'nite for now FB.
    Remember.... I'm a good girl if I say I'm a good girl... wanna make something of it?

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not at this time, but hope you had fun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •